Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oldie but goody

Classic.
Nick Adams wrote a book titled Making Friends With Black People published by Kensington Publishing Corp just released this year.
Here is an excerpt from the book. . .
a loose interpretation . . .


An Open Letter to Mel Gibson

Dear Mr. Gibson,
Now that the uproar over your very successful movie, The Passion of the Christ, has passed I thought it would be a good time to point out a glaring oversight in the accuracy of the film.
You have been quoted as saying that you simply wanted to tell the story as it's told in THE BIBLE. You want to be accurate. . .well you may he miscast the big JC himself. ooops. I know that you know THE BIBLE says that Jesus had hair like wool and feet the color of brass as if they've been burned in a furnace. Of course I'm not a biblical scholar but I can tell a dark skinned man with a Jew-fro when I see it and Mel . . .Jim Caviezel. . .not so much it. Since I know that you are a real true blooded Christian who is dedicated to giving people an accurate manifestation of THE BIBLE in it's purest form I'm sure you will realize and correct your mistake and take all the necessary steps to rectify your error. I look forward to the release of the special edition DVD with a re-cast playing the role of Jesus. Maybe a tan Gabe Kaplan or Jeff Goldblum?
P.S.
Mad Max kicked ass
Yours in Christ
Nick Adams

No comments: